|The Rutland 913 is designed for quiet and powerful operation on board coastal and ocean going yachts usually 10m and above in length. This unit will generate enough power to serve both domestic and engine batteries on board in most cases and places around the world and users can at minimum expect to reduce engine running time for battery charging.|
The Rutland 913 is a popular sight in marinas, thousands are in use worldwide, boat owners like it’s clean, aerodynamic lines and its quiet and continuous operation. Without doubt the Rutland 913 marine model accumulates more energy than any other comparable wind generator available.
• Quiet in operation – every turbine is finely balanced to ensure smooth rotation
• Low friction flywheel effect generator just keeps on turning when other wind generators stall
• Low wind speed start up of just 5 knots
• Generates 90w @ 19 knots, 24w @ 10 knots, delivers up to 250w
• One way only fit fine profile efficient aerofoil blades are unique in the industry
• Three phase Rutland “unique” generator design.
• Latest product improvement! - The “post adapter” (the spigot that slots into the pole) is now distinctively blue anodised to prevent oxidisation with the pole.
• Sealed for life bearings
• Brushless alternator with fixed shaft requires no maintenance
• The alternator’s windings and magnets are encapsulated in glass fibre.
• Automatic thermostat protection in prolonged gales
• Modern, durable materials for reliability on the high seas
• No radiated interference - complies with EEC Directive BS EN 89/336/EEC
• Available in 12V or 24V as standard